Thursday, April 7, 2011

3d Graffiti


3D Graffiti is a digital art piece by Graffiti Technica made in February of 2010 that expresses graffiti and how it makes people view graffiti. It makes people understand that graffiti is meant to jump out at you. It’s meant to describe how art jumps off the wall, canvas, and paper and gives people an intentional feeling that is created by the artist. I found 3D Graffiti on Digital art.org and it right away gave me the impression of what the Graffiti technica was trying to say. I think it’s an interesting way to express a type of art that is in my opinion the very abstract in a way. I think it’s creative and very outside the box. The most detailed part about this picture is the paint splatters above the art piece and the backdrop looks realistic enough to tell me that this is digital photography but the editing in this is magnificent. I love graffiti and everything it represents and this is a creative representation of the style of art. I love where Graffiti is created. Anyone can draw on a piece of paper or digitally remake something and call it art but it takes a dedicated artist to go the lengths that these artists go and take the time to bring it to a next level and digitally speak for the art itself. I also think that this work will set a trend for future digital art. So I think this picture was very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment